Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate with management to determine research objectives.
2. Work in accordance to project brief and deliver frequent project updates.
3. Develop and direct given research assignments.
4. Create a plan of action and set project goals and manage them till completion.
5. Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to organization needs.
6. Formulate effective and efficient research processes.
7. Identify market trends and patterns.
8. Design surveys, questionnaires, polls etc. specific to research requirements.
9. Test research methodologies to confirm intended purpose of evaluation.
10. Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept-test, etc. to gather data.
11. Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies.
12. Document, report, and present research findings to management and clients.
13. Conducting desk and primary research to support ongoing projects and other activities.
14. Supporting new ideas for business growth. Minimum Qualification:
1. Bachelor’s degree in research, economics or related field required, Master’s preferred.
2. Completed degree or pursuing from a recognized institution that meet the minimum education requirement above. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Extensive and proven experience in field of research.
2. Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies.
3. Experience using statistical analysis software.
4. In-depth knowledge of our specific field.
5. Strong mathematics and statistical skills.
6. Performs objective and ethical research at all times.
7. Well-versed in database management.
8. Effective communicator both orally and written. Stipend: 5,000 per month Location: IIT Delhi/ Delhi/ WFH